Coverage, Brick & Mortar, Release Party
We're getting closer and closer to our release date (11/18), and some great things are already happening. Let's go bullet-point-style:
- The Next Family -- a site dedicated to the modern family, defined broadly -- has this great writeup about not just the record but also about why it's so important to support groups like the It Gets Better Project.
- Lincoln Center -- you know about them, that little place in New York -- will be hosting our CD release party on Saturday, October 29, as part of their Halloween festivities. And yes, we'll have a limited number of copies for you to buy! Check out details here.
- Paste Magazine has the exclusive premiere of Ted Leo's Heroes -- check it out here -- with coverage also from Spin and Consequence of Sound.
- The record will be available from all the usual national sources, but also at brick & mortar record stores all over the country, including Waterloo here in Austin, Turn It Up! in the Pioneer Valley, and the Alliance of Independent Media Stores shops nationwide, where it will be featured in December and January at listening stations.
- And tracks are starting to pop up on radio all over the country. Request it on your local radio station! If they don't have the record, put them in touch with me (firstname.lastname@example.org).
More news soon!